Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Holidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!





I know I am such a bum for not doing better at updating! Sorry!! This is my goal for the new year! Anyways... Well I had a hard time making my Christmas cards, deciding which one to do. Above is one I didn't use! I still think I should have, it was my favorite! The pictures below are some random fun pics! Enjoy!



Kendall loving the Real Games!





Gotta love the tongue! And the mess!






Now I can see why everyone says he looks most like his dad! :)





Some random shots from family pictures this fall! Thanks to Kami for the pics!






my handsome boys...









Kendall's first time wearing his snow outfit & his new skis!







And Kendall's first time actually skiing down the sidewalk!





Kendall loves his hats now!




First time going poopy in the potty!



(I do have a picture of it in the toilet if anyone wants proof! Haha!)

2 comments:

Kami Alkire Photography said...

That is a really cute card and those are some fun random pics. I don't think anyone needs the proof on the last one. :)

moellendorf family said...

hey katie its cassie and brock, I saw your blog on tammys, how are you guys, your little ones getting so big, the skis kill me. our blog is bchfam.blogspot.com, its private thought so email me your email address, cassiemc514@aol.com,