Friday, August 28, 2009

Splash Pad & Ice Cream

Alyssa & Emilee, Kristal with Harrison & new baby Hayden, and Kendall & I decided to take lunch and head out to the splash pad in South Ogden. We had a good time and the kids did pretty well. Kristal left a bit earlier to get the boys home & feed the baby. Alyssa and I decided to hit up Arctic Circle for some ice cream cones for our little ones. The kid working didn't realize what small meant, and the cones were so BIG! We ended up running to grab cups before they fell on the floor! It was enjoyable!

...Ahh! I was cleaning off my memory card and copying pictures into folders on my computer. I made a folder for this activity, but copied the wrong pics. I just now noticed it...after the memory card was cleared! AGH! I won't do that again! So maybe soon I will post some pics of the splash pad, if Alyssa will share a few from her camera! No ice cream pics though, I only took those -darn it!

No comments: