Tonight Kendall decided to play with my camera. He kept saying cheese and snapping tons of photos, most where a blur! I kept trying to take it away and he'd freak out. I taught him to be careful, and let him have some fun! I finally got the camera back from him and deleted almost all of the pictures, but then I thought since it was cute I should blog about it! So here's what was left of Kendall's photo shoot...



This is one of the times I took the camera away...notice his arms & face -that was the beginning of a fit!

Maybe it will be worth the fits, when one day his new hobby will make some money! :)
1 comment:
Hey its Annie!! I had to make a blog for one of my classes and I remembered that you had one. SO I needed to get a few ideas, hope you don't mind. Anyways.. here is my website pinkdaisy75.blogspot.com. Oh these pictures are totally him.
Post a Comment