Anyways... pics from today...
BUBBLE TIME!!
Love his stance in this one!
"Mommy's big bubble" Kendall would say...
FINDING NEMO MOVIE TIME!
This part must be intense...
....Kendall stares like this every time!
Haha I love how into the movie he gets!
JUST PLAYING...
Putting his "monkey shoes" or crocs on...
...and the result! The cutest with kids, yeah?!
MY HELPFUL BOY!
So I got home late last night and left a few things in bags on the living room floor. This is what I found when I woke up this morning...
Thanks for helping put away groceries Kendall!! Haha he's so dang cute!
LAST OF ALL... I had to post a picture of my new shoes!! Love Park City shopping!!
P.S. ...they are "heels" not "hills" LOL (inside joke if ya don't have FB)




1 comment:
random, but we have the same bedspread! I liked looking at your pictures of your big boy! It's crazy how fast the time goes.
Post a Comment