What a week! One of our favorite nicknames for Kendall will no longer suite him.."Baby beans" Here are the 5 events that have lead up to this conclusion:
5. All week he acted like a terrible two! We can't remember the last time we got some good sleep at night.
This picture was from last night. He decided he needed a 3am snack,
oh and had to stay awake for over an hour!
4. He has learned a bit more words this week, such as "Elmo." Because he has an Elmo sing-a-long book, he now calls all books 'Elmo" Ha, even the Hymn book at church today was "Elmo"
3. Thursday he learned to fly, thanks Lysa! ;) Okay he fell down my parent's stairs!
2. Friday he decided to scare Kristal by banging on her office door. She was tending him, and had put him down for a nap in the playpen in her office. Moments later she and Hunter heard some banging, and much to her surprise it was Kendall! He learned to climb out of the playpen. He also did it a few more times for her too!
1. And the best of all were today's events! First it started off with this afternoon, while the home teacher was here. Kendall was showing off on his rocking horse and really figured out the rocking part. Tonight he actually got it rocking so hard he had it ready to flip over on him! Luckily we always have an eye on him, and I stuck my leg out to stop it from flipping over. AND then the worst part...like usual he was a stinker for bed. He used to go down easily, but not for a while. Lately we put him down and he cries, so we hold him and get him to sleep, then put him down. Well tonight I thought I'd show him, so I put him down and decided to let him cry for 5 minutes before going back in. I went in and sat on the couch, Cory joined me in watching the clock feeling real bad. Ha and then he showed us who's boss...not even 2 minutes went by of screaming, when we heard almost a giggle in his cries and then there he was....running in toward us! Yeah, what the heck?! He freakin climbed out of his crib! I knew letting him sit in there and cry wouldn't work, but now this?! Well I figured we better take the bumpers out of his crib, then I put him down again. This time I sat over in the chair in his room and watched... sure enough, he hadn't learned to fly this week, but he has now learned to climb out of his crib! Wait, did you get that, Kendall learned to climb out of his crib?! Agh!
Then just laughing and playing.
Ha, then I caught him in action the next time!
Moments later, after Dad had rocked him to sleep! :)
And this is why he cannot be called "baby beans" anymore!
Sadly he is not our little baby, he's just beans!
(okay this is funny...Cory just mentioned why this happened tonight, no thanks to Kami. She gave us a ton of clothes for Kendall, and one of the many awesome outfits just happened to be the jammies he is wearing tonight! They say "Zoom" all over them, and have a supermonkey figure on them. Coincidence, I think not!)





6 comments:
Oh did I forget to mention the super powers that came along with those? Good luck with your crazy kid, isn't it time to have another?
Just wait until you have six of them all doing things to spite you!! Welcome to full fledged motherhood! What goes around comes around! Love ya, MOM
I can't believe you posted that I let him fall down the stairs...ha ha Wait, maybe this is a good thing maybe everyone will see how horrible I am as a babysitter and no one will want me to anymore ha ha just kidding! Just so you know Emilee fell down the stairs that same night! Yeah, I carry Kendall down now everytime! I really am so sorry.
He looks so big!!! I love mom's comment! Seriously...I'm not having 6 kids.
I am thinking that I am in for it with Kaiden!
I made my blog private so if you would like to follow it please e-mail me at sportme04@hotmail.com and I'll invite you!
Post a Comment